Clinical Case Manager
TITLE: Clinical Case Manager
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: TRC Program Director
QUALIFICATIONS: Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or licensing as a counselor in the state of Georgia (e.g., LAPC, LPC, LMSW), or Counselor in Training (CIT).
- Facilitate Community Groups and other assigned groups for halfway and/or three-quarter way residences.
- Individual counseling with patients on caseload as assigned
- Responsible for completing progress and group notes for all patients in caseload
- Communicate patient progress and issues daily and/or weekly with treatment staff
- Participate as a member of the Treatment Team in development of Treatment Plans, and Phase I and II reviews
- Process Therapeutic Leaves, privileges and patient issues with treatment staff
- Hold patients accountable to rules and regulations
- Complete Residential checklist in each residence to ensure compliance with JCAHO and ORS requirements
- Perform random contraband checks
- Inform all patients of any schedule change or special event
- Oversee fire and disaster drills. Document and report findings
- Schedule and monitor patient random drug screens
- Monitor supply and maintenance needs in assigned communities and call in maintenance requests
- On-call duties as scheduled
- Responsible for orientation for clients admitting into the Men’s Residential Program to include review of program rules and orientation guidelines
- Responsible for development of client contracts and setting of recovery goals within the therapeutic community
- Responsible for inspecting client belongings at admission
- Responsible for facilitating weekend planning and weekend review groups at the Men’s Recovery Center as part of the day treatment schedule
- Participate in support of Family Workshops as needed
- Documentation Requirements:
- Orientation of new clients in first 24-48 hours
- Completion of contract with community on 3rd Monday in community meeting
- Group notes weekly for all residential groups
- Weekly progress review notes on all clients in Phase II
- 60- and 90-day Review on all clients
- Phase II review (around day 75)
- Discharge summaries on all clients completed within two weeks post-discharge.
Interested applicants should submit your resume to email@example.com.