MARR Addiction Treatment Centers
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION
ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND
HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY
WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO PROTECT MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We are required by law to protect the privacy of medical information about you and that identifies you. This medical information may be information about healthcare we provide to you or payment for healthcare provided to you. It may also be information about your past, present, or future medical condition.
We are also required by law to provide you with this Notice of Privacy Practices explaining our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to medical information. We are legally required to follow the terms of this Notice. In other words, we are only allowed to use and disclose medical information in the manner that we have described in this Notice.
We may change the terms of this Notice in the future. We reserve the right to make changes and to make the new Notice effective for all medical information that we maintain. If we make changes to the Notice, we will:
- Post the new Notice in our waiting area.
- Have copies of the new Notice available upon request. Please contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164 to obtain a copy of our current Notice.
The rest of this Notice will:
- Discuss how we may use and disclose medical information about you.
- Explain your rights with respect to medical information about you.
- Describe how and where you may file a privacy-related complaint.
If, at any time, you have questions about information in this Notice or about our privacy policies, procedures or practices, you can contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164.
WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN SEVERAL CIRCUMSTANCES
We use and disclose medical information about patients every day. This section of our Notice explains in some detail how we may use and disclose medical information about you in order to provide healthcare, obtain payment for that healthcare, and operate our business efficiently. This section then briefly mentions several other circumstances in which we may use or disclose medical information about you. For more information about any of these uses or disclosures, or about any of our privacy policies, procedures or practices, contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164
We may use and disclose medical information about you to provide healthcare treatment to you. In other words, we may use and disclose medical information about you to provide, coordinate or manage your healthcare and related services. This may include communicating with other healthcare providers regarding your treatment and coordinating and managing your healthcare with others.
Example: Jane is a patient at the health department. The receptionist may use medical information about Jane when setting up an appointment. The nurse practitioner will likely use medical information about Jane when reviewing Jane’s condition and ordering a blood test. The laboratory technician will likely use medical information about Jane when processing or reviewing her blood test results. If, after reviewing the results of the blood test, the nurse practitioner concludes that Jane should be referred to a specialist, the nurse may disclose medical information about Jane to the specialist to assist the specialist in providing appropriate care to Jane.
We may use and disclose medical information about you to obtain payment for healthcare services that you received. This means that, within the health department, we may use medical information about you to arrange for payment (such as preparing bills and managing accounts). We also may disclose medical information about you to others (such as insurers, collection agencies, and consumer reporting agencies). In some instances, we may disclose medical information about you to an insurance plan before you receive certain healthcare services because, for example, we may need to know whether the insurance plan will pay for a particular service.
Example: Jane is a patient at the health department and she has private insurance. During an appointment with a nurse practitioner, the nurse practitioner ordered a blood test. The health department billing clerk will use medical information about Jane when he prepares a bill for the services provided at the appointment and the blood test. Medical information about Jane will be disclosed to her insurance company when the billing clerk sends in the bill.
Example: The nurse practitioner referred Jane to a specialist. The specialist recommended several complicated and expensive tests. The specialist’s billing clerk may contact Jane’s insurance company before the specialist runs the tests to determine whether the plan will pay for the test.
- Healthcare Operations
We may use and disclose medical information about you in performing a variety of business activities that we call “healthcare operations.” These “healthcare operations” activities allow us to, for example, improve the quality of care we provide and reduce healthcare costs. For example, we may use or disclose medical information about you in performing the following activities:
- Reviewing and evaluating the skills, qualifications, and performance of healthcare providers taking care of you.
- Providing training programs for students, trainees, healthcare providers or non-healthcare professionals to help them practice or improve their skills.
- Cooperating with outside organizations that evaluate, certify or license healthcare providers, staff or facilities in a particular field or specialty.
- Reviewing and improving the quality, efficiency and cost of care that we provide to you and our other patients.
- Improving healthcare and lowering costs for groups of people who have similar health problems and helping manage and coordinate the care for these groups of people.
- Cooperating with outside organizations that assess the quality of the care others and we provide, including government agencies and private organizations.
- Planning for our organization’s future operations.
- Resolving grievances within our organization.
- Reviewing our activities and using or disclosing medical information in the event that control of our organization significantly changes.
- Working with others (such as lawyers, accountants and other providers) who assist us to comply with this Notice and other applicable laws.
Example: Jane was diagnosed with diabetes. The health department used Jane’s medical information – as well as medical information from all of the other health department patients diagnosed with diabetes – to develop an educational program to help patients recognize the early symptoms of diabetes. (Note: The educational program would not identify any specific patients without their permission).
Example: Jane complained that she did not receive appropriate healthcare. The health department reviewed Jane’s record to evaluate the quality of the care provided to Jane. The health department also discussed Jane’s care with an attorney.
- Persons Involved in Your Care
We may disclose medical information about you to a relative, close personal friend or any other person you identify if that person is involved in your care and the information is relevant to your care. If the patient is a minor, we may disclose medical information about the minor to a parent, guardian or other person responsible for the minor except in limited circumstances. For more information on the privacy of minors’ information, contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164.
We may also use or disclose medical information about you to a relative, another person involved in your care or possibly a disaster relief organization (such as the Red Cross) if we need to notify someone about your location or condition.
You may ask us at any time not to disclose medical information about you to persons involved in your care. We will agree to your request and not disclose the information except in certain limited circumstances (such as emergencies) or if the patient is a minor. If the patient is a minor, we may or may not be able to agree to your request.
Example: Jane’s husband regularly comes to the health department with Jane for her appointments and he helps her with her medication. When the nurse practitioner is discussing a new medication with Jane, Jane invites her husband to come into the private room. The nurse practitioner discusses the new medication with Jane and Jane’s husband.
- Required by Law
We will use and disclose medical information about you whenever we are required by law to do so. There are many state and federal laws that require us to use and disclose medical information. For example, state law requires us to report gunshot wounds and other injuries to the police and to report known or suspected child abuse or neglect to the Department of Social Services. We will comply with those state laws and with all other applicable laws.
- National Priority Uses and Disclosures
When permitted by law, we may use or disclose medical information about you without your permission for various activities that are recognized as “national priorities.” In other words, the government has determined that under certain circumstances (described below), it is so important to disclose medical information that it is acceptable to disclose medical information without the individual’s permission. We will only disclose medical information about you in the following circumstances when we are permitted to do so by law. Below are brief descriptions of the “national priority” activities recognized by law. For more information on these types of disclosures, contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164.
- Threat to health or safety: We may use or disclose medical information about you if we believe it is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious threat to health or safety.
- Public health activities: We may use or disclose medical information about you for public health activities. Public health activities require the use of medical information for various activities, including, but not limited to, activities related to investigating diseases, reporting child abuse and neglect, monitoring drugs or devices regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, and monitoring work-related illnesses or injuries. For example, if you have been exposed to a communicable disease (such as a sexually transmitted disease), we may report it to the State and take other actions to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Abuse, neglect or domestic violence: We may disclose medical information about you to a government authority (such as the Department of Social Services) if you are an adult and we reasonably believe that you may be a victim of abuse, neglect or domestic violence.
- Health oversight activities: We may disclose medical information about you to a health oversight agency – which is basically an agency responsible for overseeing the healthcare system or certain government programs. For example, a government agency may request information from us while they are investigating possible insurance fraud.
- Court proceedings: We may disclose medical information about you to a court or an officer of the court (such as an attorney). For example, we would disclose medical information about you to a court if a judge orders us to do so.
- Law enforcement: We may disclose medical information about you to a law enforcement official for specific law enforcement purposes. For example, we may disclose limited medical information about you to a police officer if the officer needs the information to help find or identify a missing person.
- Coroners and others: We may disclose medical information about you to a coroner, medical examiner, or funeral director or to organizations that help with organ, eye and tissue transplants.
- Workers’ compensation: We may disclose medical information about you in order to comply with workers’ compensation laws.
- Research organizations: We may use or disclose medical information about you to research organizations if the organization has satisfied certain conditions about protecting the privacy of medical information.
- Certain government functions: We may use or disclose medical information about you for certain government functions, including but not limited to military and veterans’ activities and national security and intelligence activities. We may also use or disclose medical information about you to a correctional institution in some circumstances.
Other than the uses and disclosures described above (#1-6), we will not use or disclose medical information about you without the “authorization” – or signed permission – of you or your personal representative. In some instances, we may wish to use or disclose medical information about you and we may contact you to ask you to sign an authorization form. In other instances, you may contact us to ask us to disclose medical information and we will ask you to sign an authorization form.
If you sign a written authorization allowing us to disclose medical information about you, you may later revoke (or cancel) your authorization in writing (except in very limited circumstances related to obtaining insurance coverage). If you would like to revoke your authorization, you may write us a letter revoking your authorization or fill out an Authorization Revocation Form. Authorization Revocation Forms are available from our Clinical Director. If you revoke your authorization, we will follow your instructions except to the extent that we have already relied upon your authorization and taken some action.
The following uses and disclosures of medical information about you will only be made with your authorization (signed permission):
- Uses and disclosures for marketing purposes.
- Uses and disclosures that constitute the sales of medical information about you.
- Most uses and disclosures of psychotherapy notes, if we maintain psychotherapy notes.
- Any other uses and disclosures not described in this Notice.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You have several rights with respect to medical information about you. This section of the Notice will briefly mention each of these rights. If you would like to know more about your rights, please contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164.
- Right to a Copy of This Notice
You have a right to have a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices at any time. In addition, a copy of this Notice will always be posted in our waiting area. If you would like to have a copy of our Notice, ask the receptionist for a copy or contact our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164.
- Right of Access to Inspect and Copy
You have the right to inspect (which means see or review) and receive a copy of medical information about you that we maintain in certain groups of records. If we maintain your medical records in an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, you may obtain an electronic copy of your medical records. You may also instruct us in writing to send an electronic copy of your medical records to a third party. If you would like to inspect or receive a copy of medical information about you, you must provide us with a request in writing. You may write us a letter requesting access or fill out an Access Request Form. Access Request Forms are available from our Clinical Director.
We may deny your request in certain circumstances. If we deny your request, we will explain our reason for doing so in writing. We will also inform you in writing if you have the right to have our decision reviewed by another person.
If you would like a copy of the medical information about you, we will charge you a fee to cover the costs of the copy. Our fees for electronic copies of your medical records will be limited to the direct labor costs associated with fulfilling your request.
We may be able to provide you with a summary or explanation of the information. Contact our Clinical Director for more information on these services and any possible additional fees.
- Right to Have Medical Information Amended
You have the right to have us amend (which means correct or supplement) medical information about you that we maintain in certain groups of records. If you believe that we have information that is either inaccurate or incomplete, we may amend the information to indicate the problem and notify others who have copies of the inaccurate or incomplete information. If you would like us to amend information, you must provide us with a request in writing and explain why you would like us to amend the information. You may either write us a letter requesting an amendment or fill out an Amendment Request Form. Amendment Request Forms are available from our Clinical Director.
We may deny your request in certain circumstances. If we deny your request, we will explain our reason for doing so in writing. You will have the opportunity to send us a statement explaining why you disagree with our decision to deny your amendment request and we will share your statement whenever we disclose the information in the future.
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures We Have Made
You have the right to receive an accounting (which means a detailed listing) of disclosures that we have made for the previous six (6) years. If you would like to receive an accounting, you may send us a letter requesting an accounting, fill out an Accounting Request Form, or contact our Clinical Director. Accounting Request Forms are available from our Clinical Director.
The accounting will not include several types of disclosures, including disclosures for treatment, payment or healthcare operations. If we maintain your medical records in an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, you may request that include disclosures for treatment, payment or healthcare operations. The accounting will also not include disclosures made prior to April 14, 2003.
If you request an accounting more than once every twelve (12) months, we may charge you a fee to cover the costs of preparing the accounting.
- Right to Request Restrictions on Uses and Disclosures
You have the right to request that we limit the use and disclosure of medical information about you for treatment, payment and healthcare operations. Under federal law, we must agree to your request and comply with your requested restriction(s) if:
- Except as otherwise required by law, the disclosure is to a health plan for purpose of carrying out payment of healthcare operations (and is not for purposes of carrying out treatment); and,
- The medical information pertains solely to a healthcare item or service for which the healthcare provided involved has been paid out-of-pocket in full.
Once we agree to your request, we must follow your restrictions (except if the information is necessary for emergency treatment). You may cancel the restrictions at any time. In addition, we may cancel a restriction at any time as long as we notify you of the cancellation and continue to apply the restriction to information collected before the cancellation.
You also have the right to request that we restrict disclosures of your medical information and healthcare treatment(s) to a health plan (health insurer) or other party, when that information relates solely to a healthcare item or service for which you, or another person on your behalf (other than a health plan), has paid us for in full. Once you have requested such restriction(s), and your payment in full has been received, we must follow your restriction(s).
- Right to Request an Alternative Method of Contact
You have the right to request to be contacted at a different location or by a different method. For example, you may prefer to have all written information mailed to your work address rather than to your home address.
We will agree to any reasonable request for alternative methods of contact. If you would like to request an alternative method of contact, you must provide us with a request in writing. You may write us a letter or fill out an Alternative Contact Request Form. Alternative Contact Request Forms are available from our Clinical Director.
- Right to Notification if a Breach of Your Medical Information Occurs
You also have the right to be notified in the event of a breach of medical information about you. If a breach of your medical information occurs, and if that information is unsecured (not encrypted), we will notify you promptly with the following information:
- A brief description of what happened;
- A description of the health information that was involved;
- Recommended steps you can take to protect yourself from harm;
- What steps we are taking in response to the breach; and,
- Contact procedures so you can obtain further information.
- Right to Opt-Out of Fundraising Communications
If we conduct fundraising and we use communications like the U.S. Postal Service or electronic email for fundraising, you have the right to opt-out of receiving such communications from us. Please contact our Clinical Director to opt-out of fundraising communications if you chose to do so.
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, also known as MARR, located at 2815 Clearview Place, Doraville, GA 30340 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the MARR website, which includes https://marrinc.org, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
Any and all visitors to our site, https://www.marrinc.org/ despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.”
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications, and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms, and downloadable programs. At its discretion, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may offer additional website services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. MARR Addiction Treatment Centers does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the end-user and/or member, acknowledge, accept, and agrees that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not be held liable for any such update, modification, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our services and/or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS-IS” and as such MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving MARR’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current, and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete nature, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers services, or any portion thereof.
It is MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users, and members, especially that of children. Therefore, it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the MARR website platform services must create a “family” account, which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is of 18 years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the “family” account. As the creator of the “family” account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the various Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and/or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
As a member of MARR Inc., you herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by way of MARR Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by MARR.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to any MARR, officials forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offer any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any MARR Addiction Treatment Centers Services, servers, and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including but not limited to the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities that have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considerable to other visitors, users, and/or members.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, its visitors, users, and members, including the general public.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by MARR Addiction Treatment Centers or any other content providers supplying content services to MARR Addiction Treatment Centers. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using MARR Addiction Treatment Centers to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos, and/or videos, that you send through our network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, user, or member, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for MARR Addiction Treatment Centers the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video, and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites, the continuous, binding, and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites are those such areas of our network properties that are meant to be available to the general public, and that which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers; and
- MARR Addiction Treatment Centers is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold MARR, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of MARR services or your connection with their services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message postings, or any other uploaded content shall be retained by MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate the ability to save your conversations in your account located on MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on MARR Addiction Treatment Centers. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow MARR Addiction Treatment Centers to store any and all communications on its servers.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension, and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address, and/or access to our services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a member, you agree that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension, and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation, and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration, and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of activity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with you MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ account services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account with MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within MARR Addiction Treatment Centers;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either MARR Addiction Treatment Centers or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that the MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by MARR Addiction Treatment Centers or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on MARR Addiction Treatment Centers Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers herein has granted you personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code of its Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by MARR Addiction Treatment Centers for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i)MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM [COMPANY_CONTACT_NAME_UC] OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT MARR ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTERS AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THRID PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts, or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments, or securities, please review the above Sections nineteen (19) and twenty (20) again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. MARR Addiction Treatment Centers’ content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our services is intended for trading or investing purposes. MARR Addiction Treatment Centers and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS NINETEEN (19) AND TWENTY (20) MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By opting in to receive SMS text messages from MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Consent to Receive SMS Messages
By providing your mobile phone number and opting in to receive SMS text messages from MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, you consent to receive text messages and notifications from us.
Message frequency may vary but will typically include important updates, promotions, and information related to our services. The number of messages you receive may depend on your interactions with us.
Message and Data Rates
Standard message and data rates from your mobile carrier may apply to the SMS messages you receive from us. MARR Addiction Treatment Centers is not responsible for any charges incurred as a result of these messages.
You can opt out of receiving SMS text messages from us at any time by replying with “STOP” to any message you receive. This will unsubscribe you from further SMS messages.
For help or information regarding SMS messages, contact our customer support at 678-805-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to SMS Terms & Conditions
We may update these SMS Terms & Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be posted on our website.
By providing your phone number and opting in to receive SMS text messages, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be hereinafter developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other MARR Addiction Treatment Centers logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the MARR Addiction Treatment Centers logo, pictures, brochures, flyers, or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative, or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The MARR Addiction Treatment Centers Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers
2815 Clearview Place
Doraville, GA 30084
Fax: (770) 316-9398
BE IT KNOWN, that MARR Addiction Treatment Centers complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at https://marrinc.org.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and MARR Addiction Treatment Centers and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to MARR Addiction Treatment Centers Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other MARR Addiction Treatment Centers services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and MARR Addiction Treatment Centers with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Dekalb, Georgia or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and MARR Addiction Treatment Centers agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should MARR Addiction Treatment Centers fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within the Statute of Limitations after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to MARR Addiction Treatment Centers as follows:
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers
2815 Clearview Place
Doraville, GA 30340
Fax: (770) 316-9398
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may also have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information that may not be unique to you and may even gather additional or other personal and/or non-personal information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, at a later time.
It is even possible that we may gather information about your computer hardware and/or software. Such collected information may include, but may not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, and various website addresses. The gathering of this information may be used for maintaining the quality of service we provide, as well as providing overall general statistics related to the use of our website and others.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information meant to inform you of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://marrinc.org. The website https://marrinc.org may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or possible new services that are offered or may be offered.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers, from time to time, may feel it necessary to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a specific offer that may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address, and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may find it beneficial to share specific data with their trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support, and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such, they are thus required in accordance with this agreement to maintain the confidentiality of all your information.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required to:
- Conform to decrees, laws, and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon MARR Addiction Treatment Centers and/or its website;
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of MARR Addiction Treatment Centers; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://marrinc.org and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt out.
Links to Other Websites
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
In addition, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT
ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
If you believe that your privacy rights have been violated or if you are dissatisfied with our privacy policies or procedures, you may file a written complaint either with us or with the federal government.
We will not take any action against you or change our treatment of you in any way if you file a complaint.
To file a written complaint with us, you may bring your complaint directly to our Clinical Director at 678-805-5164, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may mail it to the following address:
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers
2815 Clearview Drive
Atlanta, GA 30040
To file a written complaint with the federal government, please use the following contact information:
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Toll-Free Phone: 1-(877) 696-6775