Since 1975, MARR has successfully treated chemically dependent individuals and their families. We provide long-term residential addiction treatment at a fraction of the cost of most short-term hospitalizations. Our commitment to remain affordable and accessible to everyone in need can only be fulfilled through the generosity of our donors.
RECURRING GIFT PROGRAM
Donations can be made on a monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual basis, thanks to MARR’s Recurring Gift Program. Participants provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows the organization to plan ahead and strengthen its programming and services.
WAYS TO GIVE
There are a variety of charitable giving opportunities available to alumni, families and friends who want to help those struggling with addiction. All gifts – large and small – are gratefully accepted and individually acknowledged. Please contact our Fund Development Office for assistance at 678-805-5112, or contact us.
- Annual Fund: The Annual Fund is foremost and vital to MARR’s charitable mission. These unrestricted funds are needed for growth and the long-term stability of the organization.
- Capital Improvements: Donations to MARR’s Capital Improvements budget allows the organization to extend the lifespan of all facilities, which includes upgrades like new flooring, bathroom renovations, building remodels and interior decorations.
- Family Recovery Center (FRC): The Family Recovery Center (FRC) works with families to begin their own journey toward addiction recovery. Funds are needed to grow our family services and support groups.
- Recovery Center of Choice: You may designate your gift to the facility of your choice: Men’s Recovery Center, Women’s Recovery Center, Right Side Up or TRADITIONS Recovery Center.
- Right Side Up (RSU) Children: RSU is a state-funded program, and MARR is mandated to provide services to the children. However, the only funding for the children’s program comes from charitable donations. Serving the children is a priority for RSU.
- Scholarship Fund: MARR has created a Scholarship Fund to help alleviate the financial barrier and allow immediate access to addiction treatment for those clients who have the need.
- Memorial/Honorary Gift: Memorial and honorary gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate someone’s sobriety or a special occasion, thank a friend or relative for their support, honor a special person in your life, or remember the life of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts: You can often double or triple your gift to MARR with matching funds provided by your employer. Check with your company’s personnel office to see if a gift-matching option is offered.
- Will or Bequest: This is the easiest and most frequently used method of deferred giving. You will retain control of your assets and your heirs may experience tax benefits from your charitable gift. Click Here for specific bequest language.