Every Gift Counts
Ways to Give
There are a variety of charitable giving opportunities available to alumni, families and friends who want to help those struggling with addiction. All gifts – large and small – are gratefully accepted and individually acknowledged. Please contact our Fund Development Office for assistance at 678-805-5154, or contact us.
- Capital Improvements: Donations to MARR’s Capital Improvements budget allows the organization to extend the lifespan of all facilities, which includes upgrades like new flooring, bathroom renovations, building remodels and interior decorations.
- Family Recovery Center (FRC): The Family Recovery Center (FRC) works with families to begin their own journey toward addiction recovery. Funds are needed to grow our family services and support groups.
- Recovery Center of Choice: You may designate your gift to the facility of your choice: Men’s Recovery Center or Women’s Recovery Center.
- Scholarship Fund: MARR has created a Scholarship Fund to help alleviate the financial barrier and allow immediate access to addiction treatment for those clients who have the need.
- Memorial/Honorary Gift: Memorial and honorary gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate someone’s sobriety or a special occasion, thank a friend or relative for their support, honor a special person in your life, or remember the life of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts: You can often double or triple your gift to MARR with matching funds provided by your employer. Check with your company’s personnel office to see if a gift-matching option is offered.
- Will or Bequest: This is the easiest and most frequently used method of deferred giving. You will retain control of your assets and your heirs may experience tax benefits from your charitable gift. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Social Media: Create a Facebook Fundraiser for MARR! Celebrate a birthday or sobriety date and raise funds for MARR. All fess are paid by Facebook – MARR receives 100% of all donations.
Recurring Gift Program
Donations can be made on a monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual basis, thanks to MARR’s Recurring Gift Program. Participants provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows the organization to plan ahead and strengthen its programming and services