MARR Is a Non-Profit Treatment Center
MARR Addiction Treatment Centers has provided long-term residential addiction treatment as a non-profit facility since 1975. Rather than focusing on year-end profits, our non-profit status allows us to focus on prioritizing long-term treatment and client care. Providing this care over a long-term period takes financial resources, which we supplement through fundraising efforts in order to make treatment as affordable as possible for our clients.
Our upcoming ‘Celebration of Recovery Banquet’ stands as our annual flagship fundraising event. This year’s banquet is scheduled for Saturday, November 18, 2023, at Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta. We anticipate more than 600 attendees to join us in support of MARR’s ongoing mission: To bring lasting recovery to individuals and families impacted by the disease of addiction and substance use through evidence-based, cost-effective, gender-specific treatment programs.
- CLICK HERE to purchase individual tickets to this year’s ‘Celebration of Recovery Banquet.’
- CLICK HERE for sponsorship opportunities at this year’s ‘Celebration of Recovery Banquet.’
Every Gift Counts
Ways to Give
There are a variety of charitable giving opportunities available to alumni, families and friends who want to help those struggling with addiction. All gifts – large and small – are gratefully accepted and individually acknowledged. Please contact our Fund Development Office for assistance at 678-805-5154, or contact us online.
- Capital Improvements: Donations to MARR’s Capital Improvements budget allows the organization to extend the lifespan of all facilities, which includes upgrades like new flooring, bathroom renovations, building remodels and interior decorations.
- Family Recovery Center (FRC): The Family Recovery Center (FRC) works with families to begin their own journey toward addiction recovery. Funds are needed to grow our family services and support groups.
- Recovery Center of Choice: You may designate your gift to the facility of your choice: Men’s Recovery Center or Women’s Recovery Center.
- Scholarship Fund: MARR has created a Scholarship Fund to help alleviate the financial barrier and allow immediate access to addiction treatment for those clients who have the need.
- Memorial/Honorary Gift: Memorial and honorary gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate someone’s sobriety or a special occasion, thank a friend or relative for their support, honor a special person in your life, or remember the life of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts: You can often double or triple your gift to MARR with matching funds provided by your employer. Check with your company’s personnel office to see if a gift-matching option is offered.
- Will or Bequest: This is the easiest and most frequently used method of deferred giving. You will retain control of your assets and your heirs may experience tax benefits from your charitable gift. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Social Media: Create a Facebook Fundraiser for MARR! Celebrate a birthday or sobriety date and raise funds for MARR. All fess are paid by Facebook – MARR receives 100% of all donations.
Recurring Gift Program
Donations can be made on a monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual basis, thanks to MARR’s Recurring Gift Program. Participants provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows the organization to plan ahead and strengthen its programming and services.