Build Hope Now
Never has the addiction crisis been as acute as it is right now. People of all ages suffer from an epidemic that robs them and their families of all they hold dear – self-respect, dignity, relationships, financial security, and hope. For nearly half a century, MARR has been successful for those seeking treatment, producing success rates that far exceed industry norms. Our long-term recovery program provides a solution for those who have lost all hope. In short, MARR saves lives.
We have a chance right now to take our services to a new level. A detox facility will allow MARR to provide an end-to-end solution for those seeking help. And the renovation of Camp Donnie Brown will enhance the nurturing environment that MARR offers to its clients and their families.
An investment in MARR is an investment in hope, an investment in a new life for those seeking treatment for substance abuse. The time to make this happen is now. We need your financial commitment to make this vision a reality.
Every Gift Counts
MARR anticipates that the need for recovery services will increase as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Your support will allow MARR to continue to provide the highest quality of services and programs for those seeking long-term recovery. With your gifts, you will help men and women find a brighter future.
Recurring Gift Program
Donations can be made on a monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual basis, thanks to MARR’s Recurring Gift Program. Participants provide a consistent and reliable source of funding that allows the organization to plan ahead and strengthen its programming and services.
Ways to Give
There are a variety of charitable giving opportunities available to alumni, families and friends who want to help those struggling with addiction. All gifts – large and small – are gratefully accepted and individually acknowledged. Please contact our Fund Development Office for assistance at 678-805-5154, or contact us.
- Annual Fund: The Annual Fund is foremost and vital to MARR’s charitable mission. These unrestricted funds are needed for growth and the long-term stability of the organization.
- Capital Improvements: Donations to MARR’s Capital Improvements budget allows the organization to extend the lifespan of all facilities, which includes upgrades like new flooring, bathroom renovations, building remodels and interior decorations.
- Family Recovery Center (FRC): The Family Recovery Center (FRC) works with families to begin their own journey toward addiction recovery. Funds are needed to grow our family services and support groups.
- Recovery Center of Choice: You may designate your gift to the facility of your choice: Men’s Recovery Center or Women’s Recovery Center.
- Scholarship Fund: MARR has created a Scholarship Fund to help alleviate the financial barrier and allow immediate access to addiction treatment for those clients who have the need.
- Memorial/Honorary Gift: Memorial and honorary gifts are a wonderful way to celebrate someone’s sobriety or a special occasion, thank a friend or relative for their support, honor a special person in your life, or remember the life of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts: You can often double or triple your gift to MARR with matching funds provided by your employer. Check with your company’s personnel office to see if a gift-matching option is offered.
- Will or Bequest: This is the easiest and most frequently used method of deferred giving. You will retain control of your assets and your heirs may experience tax benefits from your charitable gift. Click here for specific bequest language.