Employment at MARR
Chief Clinical Director
- Master’s degree preferred in a counseling related field
- Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or licensed as a counselor (e.g. LPC)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the field of addiction treatment
- Preferably with experience in coordinating or directing programs
- Responsible for all clinical services provided at all MARR programs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all clinical services are provided in accordance with the established MARR Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with JCAHO, ORS, GARR, APS and any other accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MARR programs.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws pertaining to confidentiality.
- Responsible for ensuring that Policies and Procedures are current and applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that clinical documentation is in compliance with JCAHO, ORS, GARR, APS and any other accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MARR programs.
- Responsible for authorizing the clinical Program Directors, or the Clinical Coordinators, to review and approve by signature the Master Treatment Plans of patients within their program.
- Responsible for ensuring coverage of all Director positions in treatment programs.
- Responsible for ensuring clinical staff receive 30 hours per calendar year of continuing education (CEU’S)
- Responsible for ensuring all clinical staff (both certified and licensed) receive appropriate and adequate clinical supervision by a qualified clinical supervisor in their discipline.
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Please submit resume to [email protected].
Residential Assistant – Tradition’s Recovery Center for Women
- Resident assistants monitor client safety and whereabouts at the women’s residences in our intensive residential treatment program.
- Responsible for maintaining logs of daily activities; providing transportation and communicating with on-call clinical staff.
- Currently seeking a PRN Residential Assistant for Saturday and Sunday overnight shifts needed 9p – 5am.
- High School diploma with bachelor’s degree preferred, as well as certification or interest in being a counselor in the State of Georgia, such as those with a Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or Addiction Counselor in Training (CIT) actively pursuing certification as a CAC.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and good driving record, strong organizational skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- This position also requires a minimum of 18 months of abstinence from alcohol and drugs.
- Thorough understanding of 12 step recovery process, preferred.
Please submit resume to [email protected].
Residential Manager – Right Side Up Recovery Center for Women & Children
- Responsible for the orientation, supervision, and monitoring compliance with rules of women in the therapeutic communities at Right Side Up Recovery Residences.
- Serves as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, provides individual and group therapy, facilitates community groups, relapse prevention, weekend planning, and performs case management services to adult women with primary substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Oversees adherence to Therapeutic Community Model of treatment, handles rule violations and discharges.
- Works with Residential Coordinator to ensure that the environment of care and services provided to clients are in accordance with company policies and procedures, State Licensing standards, and the Joint Commissions regulations.
- Must be able to interface in a professional and therapeutic manner with clients and their families. Needs to be a team player, flexible, knowledgeable, resourceful, and demonstrate management skills.
- Master’s degree in a counseling related field, Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or Counselor in Training (CIT) through GACA, or licensed as a counselor (e.g. LPC, LCSW, LMFT, etc.) in the state of Georgia.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of addiction treatment.
- Knowledge of the disease concept/medical model of addiction treatment, the 12 Step Recovery Model, and ASAM Placement Criteria.
- Prior work experience helping women with Trauma and Substance Abuse preferred.
Interested Applicants should submit your resume to [email protected]