Cost & Services
Call our Admissions Coordinators today at 1-800-732-5430 or 678-805-5131. Get Help Now.
When choosing an addiction treatment center for yourself or a loved one, cost is one of the most important deciding factors. At MARR, we remain committed to offering affordable, long-term addiction treatment for men and women struggling with substance use disorder. There are no hidden costs and no surprises—we provide up-front information to ensure the integrity of our organization.
To better demonstrate MARR’s low-cost programs, we reviewed pricing information from numerous clinically comparable alcohol and drug treatment centers around the United States. Our findings are below:
Cost of Treatment
Avg. Cost of Treatment at Comparable Centers
*The average cost of treatment at clinically comparable facilities listed above features several programs that offer 30-day treatment, unlike MARR’s 90-day minimum. If clients at these centers need more than 30 days of addiction treatment, they are charged an additional fee.
For individuals who require over 90 days of treatment at MARR, there is no additional cost. We understand that the needs of each client vary, and we do not want cost to be a barrier in receiving quality care.
MARR’s Recovering Professionals Program is recognized among the professional community for its intensive residential addiction treatment and comprehensive monitoring services. We provide regular reporting to licensing boards, professional health programs and advocates, as well as offer thorough aftercare following completion of treatment. The Recovering Professionals Program serves as an adjunct to our Men’s Recovery Center and Women’s Recovery Center. The total cost is $28,860. For more information, visit our Recovering Professionals page.
MARR is an out-of-network addiction treatment provider; however, we do assist clients with insurance filing by supplying them with monthly statements to file with their insurance carrier. We can collaborate with insurance companies to ensure the maximum use of benefits, but we DO NOT accept insurance or submit claims. This is an executive decision—we believe insurance providers limit quality care to a certain number of days, thus infringing on our mission of long-term residential treatment for lasting recovery. We choose to be out of network in order to offer exceptional care without restrictions.
Because MARR is a private, nonprofit organization, we rely heavily on fundraising to help offset the cost of addiction treatment. While we do not spare on quality services, we are able to offer drug and alcohol treatment at a lower cost thanks to donations. Clients are granted a discount when they submit full payment within seven days of admission. This discount is awarded upon successful completion of our program.
Please do not allow cost to hinder you from seeking help—our Admissions Coordinators will listen to your financial concerns and discuss available options.
The section below outlines the services included in MARR’s cost of treatment. Our focus is to teach clients the life skills necessary for real-world recovery that lasts. Long-term addiction treatment improves a person’s chance at not only getting sober, but staying sober as well.
- No cost
- Conducted by a master’s-level clinician
- Educate and support family members through admission process
- Room & board
- On-site community process groups
- 24/7 on-site residential staff
- 12-Step meetings
- On-site RN staff
- Board-certified psychiatrist/addictionologist as Medical Director
- Full nursing assessment (includes medical clearance)
- Complete medical history and physical (includes labs)
- Medical follow-up as necessary, with outside practitioner referral when needed
- Drug screen upon admission and randomly throughout stay
- Assist with management of chronic health conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Psychiatric evaluation and follow-up care as needed
- Psychosocial assessment
- Assigned primary therapist – licensed and/or certified
- Group, individual and family therapy
- Personalized treatment plan
- Individualized relapse prevention
- Comprehensive monitoring for professionals
- Types of therapy:
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
- Disordered Eating (DE)
- Brené Brown’s Shame-Resilience Curriculum
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)-inspired Skills
- Narrative Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Family Systems Therapy
- EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy)
- A dedicated, professionally licensed family therapist
- Family assessment (including family history, questionnaire, genogram and family treatment plan)
- Family therapy
- Couples therapy – therapists specialize in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFCT)
- Weekly support groups
- 3-Day Family Workshop – education based on Claudia Black, MSW, PhD
- Alumni Association
- Alumni contact(s) provided upon completion of program
- Weekly aftercare groups
*Prescribed medications are not included in the cost of treatment; however, many insurance companies offer prescription coverage.