Outpatient Addiction Treatment
MARR's Outpatient Addiction Treatment | PHP, IOP, OP Treatment
For over 45 years, MARR Addiction Treatment Centers has provided evidence-based drug and alcohol rehab to people struggling with addiction and alcohol abuse. As one of the longest-standing addiction treatment facilities in the country, MARR specializes in providing chemically dependent individuals with the life skills that they need to live a life of long-term sobriety. Our outpatient and residential programs also include our Family Recovery Program which provides classes, groups, individual counseling, and family counseling, services that are included in the cost of treatment. While at MARR our clients and families are offered immediate relief of crisis stabilization and are taught the long-term skills to create deep and authentic connections with others. We help both our clients and families experience a life that is happy joyous, and free, regardless of outside circumstances.
PHP (Partial Hospitalization Drug and Alcohol Rehab)
- 4-6 weeks
- Psychiatric evaluation, medication management (if needed), and medical monitoring by a fully staffed medical team.
- 30 hours of clinical programming a week, including group therapy and psychoeducation
- Requirements: Psychosocial Evaluation, First Step Exercise, Life Story
- Groups: Anger Management, Relapse Prevention, Spiritual Life Group, Community Groups, Addiction Education, Family Dynamics, First Step Education, Process Groups, Recreational Therapy, Trauma Education, Health Education, Disordered Eating Programming (Women), DBT Skills & Distress Tolerance (Women), Shame Resilience (Women), Body Acceptance (Women), Self-Compassion (Women), Mindfulness (Women)
Men’s Recovery Center in Atlanta, Georgia
IOP (Intensive Outpatient Program)
- Approximately 8 weeks
- 12 hours of clinical programming a week, including group therapy and psychoeducation
- Medication management (if needed), and medical monitoring by a fully staffed medical team.
- Relapse prevention planning
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Groups: Anger Management, Relapse Prevention, Spiritual Life Group, Addiction Education, Family Dynamics, First Step Education, Process Group, Health Education, Disordered Eating Programming (Women), DBT Skills & Distress Management (Women), Shame Resilience (Women), Body Acceptance (Women), Self-Compassion (Women), Mindfulness (Women)
Aftercare: Training for Long-Term Recovery
- Length determined on a case-by-case basis
- Aftercare group
- Individual counseling
- Spiritual Life Group
- Optional volunteer opportunities
We have an extensive alumni community with events throughout the year to connect. When we say, “We walk with you for life,” we mean it.
Women’s Recovery Center (Traditions) in Lawrenceville, GA
We Work With Insurance
We work with insurance providers on an out-of-network basis to help with the cost of outpatient addiction treatment. Some insurance companies we frequently work with include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Golden Rule Insurance Agency
- UMR: United Medical Resources
- American Medical Security Group
Contact us to find out more about your coverage options when seeking treatment for drug & alcohol abuse.