- All clinical services provided at all MARR programs.
- Ensuring that all clinical services are provided in accordance with the established MARR Policies and Procedures.
- Compliance with JCAHO, ORS, GARR, APS, and any other accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MARR programs.
- Compliance with applicable laws pertaining to confidentiality.
- Ensuring that Policies and Procedures are current and applicable.
- Ensuring that clinical documentation is in compliance with JCAHO, ORS, GARR, APS, and any other accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MARR programs. Responsible for authorizing the clinical Program Directors, or the Clinical Coordinators, to review and approve by signature the Master Treatment Plans of patients within their program.
- Ensuring coverage of all Director positions in treatment programs.
- Ensuring clinical staff receive 30 hours per calendar year of continuing education (CEU’S)
- Ensuring all clinical staff (both certified and licensed) receive appropriate and adequate clinical supervision by a qualified clinical supervisor in their discipline.
- Quality Improvement committee goals
- Facilitating training and assisting Business Development at events as needed
- Responsible for any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Full licensure (LPC, LCSW, LMFT). CPCS (preferred) or CPCS eligible, minimum of 5 years experience in the field of addiction treatment, preferably with experience in coordinating or directing programs.
Interested applicants should submit your resume to: email@example.com