MARR Addiction Treatment Centers is hiring! We are looking for a part-time, hybrid remote Grant Writing guru.
Who are you? You have extensive experience fulfilling annual corporate, foundation, and government fundraising goals. You thrive on writing clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive grant proposals.
This is a 25-30 hour/week, part-time, mostly remote, position with occasional in-office days.
This part-time position is responsible for assisting the Fund Development Department in fulfilling annual corporate, foundation and government fundraising goals in support of annual operations, special projects, and restricted programs. Primary responsibilities include grant writing and reporting, as well as researching, identification, and solicitation of corporate, foundation, and government grants, as follows:
- Work with team to identify funding opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of sponsorship and funding prospects
- Attend prospective donor meetings, Museum programs and community events, as appropriate.
- Develop and write appeals and proposals
- Work collaboratively with key staff to determine solicitation strategies
- Maintain a pipeline of proposals
- Fulfill grant-reporting requirements as assigned
- Strengthen relationships with donors, as appropriate
- Work with key staff to develop an annual work plan
- Provide regular updates to Grants Manager and Director of Strategic Advancement and Marketing
- Maintain accurate donor records
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Donor Engagement and the Chief Engagement Officer
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of grant-writing experience
- Expertise in grant writing: strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals
- Ability to self-motivate and take initiative
- Strong editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet all deadlines, excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Strong contributor in team environments
- Ability to develop and maintain good donor relations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM Software, Blackbaud preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org