MRC Program Director[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree preferred in a counseling-related field, Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) and/or licensing as a counselor in the State of Georgia (e.g. LPC), minimum of 5 years experience in the field of addiction treatment, preferably with experience in coordinating or directing a treatment program. Strong organizational skills. Good communication skills. Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Responsible for the operation of the MARR Men’s Recovery Center (MRC) program, including all clinical services and the administrative supervision of all staff of the MRC treatment program
- Responsible for ensuring that all services are provided in accordance with the established MARR Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for working with the Clinical Director to ensure MRC compliance with JCAHO, ORS, and any other accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MRC. This includes any compliance with grant requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws pertaining to confidentiality.
- Responsible for working with the Clinical Director and the Medical Records Director to ensure that all clinical documentation is in compliance with MARR Policies and Procedures and accrediting bodies’ standards and regulations that apply to MRC.
- Responsible for the scheduling and assigning of duties of clinical and administrative staff
- Responsible for ensuring coverage of all clinical services
- Responsible for ensuring that personnel policies are followed in accordance with the MARR Policy and Procedures Manual and Employee Handbook
- Responsible for MRC budget development and management, in coordination with the MARR Administrative Office, including ongoing status reporting, projections, review, and approval of all departmental spending.
- Responsible for maintaining effective communication with staff, ensuring the proper flow of information to the staff and to Administration
- Acts as liaison with community and state agencies
- Approves all hire/fire decisions for MRC staff and contract therapists
- Responsible for ensuring regular Treatment Team staffing and meetings
- Conducts Outcome Studies and reports findings to the Quality Improvement Committee
- Supports staff with their efforts to comply with certifying bodies and licensure boards requirements
- Participates as a member of the Quality Improvement Committee and the Management Team to review programming, evaluate compliance and efficacy of programming, and plan new initiatives
- Responsible for on-call duties as assigned
- Responsible for other related duties as assigned by the Clinical Director or CEO
Interested Applicants should submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org