Residential Manager – Right Side Up Women & Children’s Recovery Center and Tradition’s Recovery Center for Women
TITLE: Residential Manager
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: RSU Program Director
QUALIFICATIONS: Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) or licensing as a counselor in the state of Georgia (e.g., LAPC, LPC, LMSW), or Counselor in Training (CIT) through GACA.
- Facilitate Community Groups and other assigned groups for clients in Intensive Residential Program (IRP)
- Individual counseling with clients on caseload, as assigned
- Responsible for completing progress and group notes for all clients on caseload
- Communicate client progress and issues daily and/or weekly with treatment staff
- Participate as a member of the Treatment Team in development of Treatment Plans, and Phase I and II reviews
- Process Therapeutic Leaves, privileges and client issues with treatment staff Hold clients accountable for following rules and regulations. Processes rule violations with clients
- Hold clients accountable for following rules and regulations. Processes rule violations with clients
- Inform all clients of any schedule changes and plans recreational outings or special events
- Monitor supply and maintenance needs in assigned communities
- Perform on-call duties as scheduled
- Responsible for orientation for clients admitting into the Women’s Residential Program to include review of program rules and orientation guidelines
- Responsible for development of client contracts and setting of recovery goals within the therapeutic community
- Responsible for inspecting client belongings at admission or delegating this task to a Residential Assistant
- Responsible for facilitating Thursday Weekend Planning and Monday Weekend Review groups as part of the day treatment schedule
- Participate in support of Family Workshops as needed
- Documentation Requirements:
- Orientation of new clients in first 24-48 hours
- Completion of goal contract with community on 3rd Monday in community meeting
- Group notes weekly for all residential groups/educational groups
- Completion of Daily RSU notes
- Meet with client individual weekly and complete case management notes
- Responsible for collaborating with treatment team and approving clients’ money requests, sponsor/legal appointment requests, therapeutic leaves, and other client requests
- Maintaining contact with legal correspondence with outside agencies (i.e. DFCS, probation/parole, etc.)
- Assist clients with transitioning process from program that includes: providing housing resources, assist with housing application process, and other transitional needs.
17. Responsible for completing other duties, as necessary.
Interested applicants should submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.